Get FE Civil Review 1st Edition by Michael R. Lindeburg at the best price.
Features of FE Civil Review Book
- Complete coverage of all exam knowledge areas.
- Equations, figures, and tables for version 9.4 of the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day.
- Concise explanations supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts.
- A robust index with thousands of terms to facilitate referencing.
Index of FE Civil Review Book
- Computational Tools
- Engineering Economics
- Environmental Engineering
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulics and Hydrologic Systems
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
- Structural Analysis
- Structural Design
- Transportation Engineering